Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Two of Blogging...

...and had a hard time posting to comments! I think it was a browser issue.

Anyway, many of you commented on the forums I unabashedly solicited critiques from, and just so you know, yes, this will include pictures of what I sew, cross stitch, and photograph. I have been cross stitching for about 25 years and sewing off and on for about 40. Quilting and cloth dollmaking have been in my life for about 8 years now. I also started writing fiction about 5 years ago and some day may send my rhyming children's book to a publisher, just for giggles. I took up photography last year hoping to meet some people (ok, men) but discovered it is a solitary habit - I have enough of those - so I decided to try my hand at blogging.

Enough about me, already! How about you? What are your hobbies? What do you like to do?

3 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Nancy, Welcome to blog land! Hop over to my blog and see what I like to do with my goofy hubby. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your needlecrafts.
Hugs from Ohio,
Carol

Nancy said...

Thank you Carol! I'll take a peek at your place too!

Jennifer said...

Welcome to blogging! Feel free to stop by my blog and see what's up.:) I do mainly quilting, but every now and then cross stitch and other sewing like purse making or apron making.